Memorial Weekend Etsy Sale 20% off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by *Staci* on Sunday, May 26, 2013. Filed under: , , ,


Hello everyone!
Sorry I was away for so long. I've received lots of new fabric for the shop and have been busy logging it in, taking photos, etc.



I have a wonderful Sew Stitchy bundle available designed by Aneela Hoey. You can see it in the top photo. I've only got about 4 yards left of each print so if you want yardage that's what's available at this moment.


Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie and Camille for Moda has also come in. I have some fat quarter bundles, honeycombs, mini charms, and fat eighth bundles available.
All orders of Honeycombs come with an instruction sheet for sewing :)

I really love this line and think it will make beautiful summer projects.


Just enter code MAY20 during checkout to receive the discount.
This is a great time to stock up on bundles!!
SHOP NOW

I hope all of you in the US have a wonderful Memorial Day tomorrow. As for me I am going to get started on some sew a longs I've joined and now get an extra day to create.  :)



No Responses to Memorial Weekend Etsy Sale 20% off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply