Suzuko Koseki Summer Bag

Posted by *Staci* on Wednesday, June 19, 2013. Filed under: , , , , , ,


Summer is in full swing over here so blogging has taken a major back seat into my daily life. With summer camps and VBS plus work I have hardly any time to come online.
I did manage to create a new summer bag though and really love how it came out.

I quickly drafted my own little pattern with the size and shape I wanted then actually managed to sew it up during Emma's naptime.
I really love this fabric, I purchased it off of Etsy a long time ago and hoarded it until I decided a bag would be the perfect project for it.

Still, I wish I had a bolt of it.
I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow. My work has been pretty awesome and letting me only work four days a week so I get Thursdays off to spend time with Emma which I'm really happy about. When she isn't fake coughing for attention and will actually take a long enough nap I can sew! :)
Maybe I can start on the steampunk quilt or Dr. Who.a.long......



2 Responses to Suzuko Koseki Summer Bag

  1. Geminair

    I read your post such an informative post. Thanks for sharing
    Air Conditioning Sydney

  2. dadsprinting

    Wonderful content is there on your blog.
    T shirt graphic design

Leave a Reply