Road 15 by Sweetwater

Posted by *Staci* on Wednesday, July 3, 2013. Filed under: , , ,


                                                             Look what came in!!!
Oh how I love this fabric line. Lots of texty goodness and cute houses.



I have a good amount of mini charms left but only 2 jelly rolls left if you were contemplating getting some of this fabric early before it's released next month.
Here is a photo of some mini charms so you can see the scale of the designs. They are small and I really appreciate that. Lots of patchwork and paper piecing can be done with this.







Right now I am almost done with a set of Road 15 quilted coasters for someone. After that I am starting a quilt just for fun because I've been anticipating this line for quite a while now.
I'll be back later this week with a post on the final projects.
I hope everyone in the US has a wonderful 4th of July tomorrow. I may do a holiday sale if I can get my act together in time. :)


No Responses to Road 15 by Sweetwater

Leave a Reply