Best Fabric Week EVER

Posted by *Staci* on Thursday, July 18, 2013. Filed under: , , , , , , , ,


Not a lot of sewing has happened lately. My poor Road 15 quilt has been put on hold. However, the UPS man has brought us so much new fabric the past couple of days I can't complain. We received some more Posy by Aneela Hoey. I am loving all her quilts she is making with her fabric lines . I think Posy is my favorite but Hello Petal may top it which we will have in December.

Simply Style by V and Co has arrived and I absolutely love it. These will make the best bags and skirts I think. They will also look good as blenders for quilts.


The ombre chevrons are amazing.



I need to order her Hampton patterns for the shop...and make one for myself...or two...



Also as you probably noticed from the top photo Briar Rose is finally here!!! We've all been waiting (some of us impatiently) for this moment.
We have all of it, even the jersey knits. I am going to deconstruct one of Emma's onesies to create a template and sew up some in these adorable prints.


We have the complete fat quarter bundle available here however we also have a fat quarter option on each print in our shop so you can customize your own fat quarter bundle.

Tomorrow Collage and my sample spree fabric will be here. I'm mad because tomorrow is my work day so I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to play in it.
I'll be listing a couple of the bundles for sale though tomorrow night.
:)



No Responses to Best Fabric Week EVER

Leave a Reply