Road 15 Quilt pt1

Posted by *Staci* on Thursday, July 4, 2013. Filed under: , , , , , , , ,


Holiday sewing is always fun. I woke up this morning, went walking, got a coffee, lunch, then came back and started on my Swell quilt from the book Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley.



I really love this book! The directions are easy to follow and every pattern inside is something I would want to make.
The blocks for Swell go together fairly quickly. I used my Road 15 by Sweetwater jelly roll along with a cream colored Bella Solid jelly roll for the "white blocks".



Here are four of the blocks sewn together to create the main unit. I can't wait to get this done hopefully this weekend. Of course my mom is already after me for it. She's been guilting me into giving it to her since she's baby sitting Emma for free a couple days a week now.



It's going to be really hard to let it go...........


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No Responses to Road 15 Quilt pt1

Leave a Reply